I like to point out the ridiculous and nonsensical. Common sense isn’t so common people. Have you seen the Darwin Awards?
I forgot a few pissy items from my last list. (It will always be a work in progress.) In honor of 2012, here’s 12 things that rub me the wrong way. (Or when the children aren’t around, make me say, WTF.)
1. Baby on Board placards in people cars. So what? Thank you for sharing that with me. I will try not to run my car up your car’s ass.
2. All disposable razors marketed in the US for men AND women. Really? 5 blades? Mach 6? Pretty soon razors are going to look like a wood rasp from your Grandpa’s work shop. We’ll just slice it all off in one swipe.
3. People that don’t have call-waiting or don’t know how to use it.
4. Elizabeth Hasslebeck
5. People who wear pajama bottoms in public.
6. People that still use the word ‘gay’ as a description for something stupid or silly. Like, “did you see Gigli with Ben Affleck, it was so gay.”
7. Bank of America
8. The improper use of then, than, your and you’re. Especially on Facebook.
9. When you sit down with a fresh cup of coffee and the dog scratches to go out.
10. Man boobs on children
11. Men who think their penis is attractive enough to send a picture of it to someone. Especially politicians or sports celebrities that do this. FYI- Penises are ugly.
12. Alduteresses that come forward to sell their story in the media and then hire Gloria Allred to represent them.