What is going on people? There’s a surprisingly large growing trend I’ve seen of women wearing beige pants. Not chinos. Chinos are cute and from J Crew and make you look like you’re hanging out in the Hamptons. I’m talking about beige leggings, jeggings, or any pants that are remotely clingy to the body.
Why would you wear pants that look like you’re not wearing pants at all?
Please don’t wear beige leggings. And my 10 reasons why you shouldn’t.
1. It makes you look like you’re not wearing pants.
2. It’s flesh colored and tight, so it kinda looks like you’re not wearing pants.
3. Even if you’re really skinny, it looks like you’re wearing a shirt, but forgot your pants.
4. When people see you in line at the grocery store, and they forgot their glasses that day, they won’t be able to see the fact that you are wearing pants, but it looks like you’re not wearing pants.
5. If you wear underwear underneath them, we will see the underwear lines and it will look like you are wearing flesh colored underwear, but no pants.
6. If you’re NOT wearing underwear underneath them, we will see your butt crack through the fabric and it will look like you’re not wearing pants.
7. If you’re slightly overweight, it’s just not good and will look like you’re not wearing pants.
8. If you’re just sort of normal weight but have cellulite, you will see the cellulite through the fabric and people will wonder why you have fabric cellulite and why wouldn’t you wear pants to cover that up.
9. Even if you’re a black person wearing beige leggings, or a white person wearing beige leggings, it just kinda looks like flesh and people think you aren’t wearing pants.
10. Unless you’re on a runway or in a catalog, there is no business for you to wear beige leggings. Even white is better because then we know you’re wearing pants.
There you have it. Did I mention that when you wear beige leggings, IT LOOKS LIKE YOU’RE NOT WEARING PANTS!